There is a new version of SyncroSim – v2.3.12. This new version includes a few bug fixes and significant enhancements, including:
- Added the ability to create templates for add-on packages, such as stsimsf.
- Enabled data only templates.
- Templates can now contain output folders, such that a user does not need to run a Scenario to generate outputs when creating a new Library from the template.
- Added a new console argument,
--filtercol, for exporting Datasheets, allowing the user to export data filtered by a specified column value.
- Created the ability to turn on/off copying of external files during multiprocessing in the Library settings in the SyncroSim User Interface. The console now points to these settings as the default when running a Library that uses multiprocessing. However, the Library settings can be overridden using the
- Fixed minor bugs with the Scenario Run Scheduler.