Menu Close

Reply To: How to find out full path to spatial inputs?

Syncrosim Forums SyncroSim – General Questions and Answers How to find out full path to spatial inputs? Reply To: How to find out full path to spatial inputs?

davidandersondavidanderson
Participant

Note noted. My question was more a case of user lack of knowledge. I couldn’t figure out why STSim was not reading in the updated data I created. Now I know that the program reads in the data once when specified and stores it internally as opposed to a system where there is a single source for the input data.

I do have a command line request. It would be nice if the command line (rsyncrosim) would create result exports that match those created by the user interface. Currently the user interface renames columns and adds some fields. Neither of which is done in the data sheet export in rsyncrosim. I found this reference in the code https://github.com/ApexRMS/stsim/blob/master/src/Console/STSimConsole.CreateReport.cs that seems to indicate that there is an ability to create those reports in the console but I have been unable to figure out where from the console documentation.

I ask this because then post processing code could be written that is source creation independent. Currently I have code blocks that deal with data brought in via rsyncrosim and data brought in via Excel exports from the user interface.