Menu Close

Adjacency Multipliers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    istvanistvan
    Participant

Hi everybody,
    I was playing around with the Transition Adjacency Multipliers and encountered a strange error:

My entry in Transition adjacency settings is:
    Transition Group: Fire; State Attribute Type: Invasives; Neighborhood radius: 500 m; Update frequency: 5

And in the Transition adjacency multipliers I have an entry like:
    Transition Group: Fire; Attribute Value: 0.1 Multiplier: 0.7

This works fine. However, if I add a second line to the Transition adjacency multipliers (eg. Transition Group: Fire; Attribute Value: 0.5 Multiplier: 0.9), the Simulation will not run.

STARTING SIMULATION: 7/5/2017 : 11:30:01 AM

Parent Scenario is: [1] New Scenario
    Result scenario is: [41] New Scenario ([1] @ 05-Jul-2017 11:30 AM)

CONFIGURING: ST-Sim
    [Information] ST-Sim: State attribute values exist but state attribute output is not selected.
    [Information] ST-Sim: No Spatial Initial Conditions Primary Stratum file specified. Spatial Run performed using Non-Spatial Initial Conditions.

RUNNING: ST-Sim
    [Failure] The given key was not present in the dictionary.

SIMULATION COMPLETE: 7/5/2017 : 11:30:06 AM

I have used several different values for attributes and multipliers, it did not change anything.
    Is this not the way the Transition adjacency multipliers are supposed to work?
    I would prefer to use the adjacency multipliers over the spread distribution, because it is a very straightforward method.
    Thanks for help,
    Cheers, Istvan

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

Hi Istvan,

Thanks for your message. This is a bug which we will fix in the next release. In the meantime, there is a simple work around, just add a record with a multiplier for attribute value of zero. For example: Transition Group: Fire; Attribute Value: 0.0 Multiplier: 0.5

Regards,
    Leonardo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.