Menu Close

Advanced menu -> Referenc Condition

Syncrosim Forums ST-Sim & State-and-Transition Simulation Models Advanced menu -> Referenc Condition

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Louis_ProvencherLouis_Provencher
    Participant

I have used the Reference Condition in every project I worked on, but I can’t get any data when I export the Ecological Departure file in Output. I am using St-Sim v 2.3.13. The Add-on package is checked, I request results to be printed every 5 years. The Transition Attribute button is not checked because I do not need it. My attributes are completely specified. Has something changed to get output? Did I forget something species? Thanks for your time.

Cheers, Louis

sarah-chisholmsarah-chisholm

Hi Louis,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We have identified a bug that has recently been introduced to this feature and we are currently working to resolve it. A new fixed version of the package will be released and we will let folks know when it is ready.

Thanks for your patience,
    Sarah

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

There is a new release of the stsimecodep package (version 3.3.1) that fixes this problem. This was an incompatibility with the most recent version of SyncroSim. You can install this version of the package from the Windows interface by going to “File | Packages | Install” or update from an older version using “File | Packages | Update”.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.