Menu Close

Displaying and exporting all transition pathway diagrams just in one screen

Syncrosim Forums ST-Sim & State-and-Transition Simulation Models Displaying and exporting all transition pathway diagrams just in one screen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    habibzadehhabibzadeh
    Participant

Hello,
    I am new for SyncroSim, at the moment I am just playing with your software just for using it to my ongoing work. However, my question maybe is so simple but I cannot get its answer by just playing with SyncronSim. I was wondering if you could let me know how to export transition pathway diagram as the All strata. Because once I am trying to make transitions between the defined stratums, I can see a path diagram for each strata at the detach windows.
    Cheers,
    Nader

colin-danielcolin-daniel
    Keymaster

The information shown on the various pathway diagrams is provided in tabular format on the last 2 tabs (labelled “States” and “Transitions”) at the bottom of the Transition Pathways screen. The various diagrams simply provide a graphical way of viewing the data on these 2 tabs. All of the data, across all of the Pathway Diagrams, is in fact found on these 2 tabs. To export the pathway diagrams, you can open the States tab, right click and select Export All. This will allow you to export the information regarding your states (i.e. boxes) to Excel or CSV. Next you can open the Transitions tab and repeat these same steps to also export the information regarding your Transitions (i.e. arrows). In both cases this will export all of the pathway diagram information. The information pertaining to the “All Strata” diagram is found in the rows that have blank values for the Primary Stratum field (which by default is labelled as “Vegetation Type”) in these 2 tables.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Tom RoeAdminTom RoeAdmin.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.