Menu Close

"expecting SsimObject" error in rsyncrosim

Syncrosim Forums SyncroSim – General Questions and Answers "expecting SsimObject" error in rsyncrosim

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

Occasionally I will hear from a user that gets the following error with the datasheet() function in rsyncrosim:
    Error in .datasheets(x) : expecting SsimObject.

The user is confused as they are providing a valid SssimObject (i.e., a scenario, project or ssimLibrary) as an argument.

This is a bug that will be fixed in an upcoming release of rsyncrosim 1.1.4. In the meantime the following is a possible workaround that works for the use cases where I have experienced this:

This error is most likely related to a *.RData file (i.e., a snapshot of your “workspace”) that is “stale” or corrupt. The best way to resolve this issue is to close R, delete the *.RData file and rerun your script. If you are in RStudio you could also “Remove All Objects” from the global environment (using the broom icon) and again rerun your script.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by leonardo-fridleonardo-frid. Reason: Bug found and will be fixed in upcoming release of rsyncrosim 1.1.4
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.