Menu Close

Export Flow Type/Group

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pselmantspselmants
    Participant

I just ran a several scenarios using Syncrosim version 2.1.17 and cannot export a tabular report of all Flow Types. Each time I try I get an empty .csv file except for column heading. I can make charts of individual Flow Types over time within the software, and can export values from these charts. I can also export Stock Types successfully, and I’ve checked that Summary output under Advanced/Stocks and Flows/Output Options is set to Flows every 1 year. Any advice on how to export a tabular report of Flow Types as a .csv file would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

It looks like there is a bug in the latest release of the stsimsf package (3.2.6). We’ll get this fixed right away.

pselmantspselmants
    Participant

OK, thanks Leo – glad it’s not just me!

Keymaster

In the meantime you could use the following code in rsyncrosim to get at your output:

library(rsyncrosim)
    # Enter your library path between the quotes (i.e., c:\temp\myLib.ssim)
    myLibrary = ssimLibrary(“Insert your library path here“)

# Enter the id for the scenario you want to see results for here or alternatively a vector of scenario id values (i.e., c(1,2,3))
    # Note that this is the result scenario inside the results folder for the scenario you ran.
    myResultScenarioID = 1

# Get the flow output into a dataframe
    myFlowOutput = datasheet(myLibrary, name = “stsimsf_OutputFlow”, scenario = myResultScenarioID)
    head(myFlowOutput)

Keymaster

This bug is now fixed in the stsimsf package version 3.2.7.
    The easiest way to get this fix is to install the latest version of SyncroSim and then open the user interface and navigate to: File | Packages and select Update….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.