Menu Close

Getting a warning

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NagatNagat
    Participant

Hi All,
    I’m a new user. So I followed the tutorials to getting started with ST-Sim, the first one went OK, the second which is ” Spatial models in ST-Sim: getting from non-spatial to spatial” I’ve got a warning says ” ST-Sim: spatial transition type output requested but no IDs specified for Transition Types”. I download the software ( beta version 3.0.33 64 bit) from http://www.apexrms.com/download-st-sim/; However, when I checked the Installed version It says V:1.0.33. In case the warning comes because of the version, How can I get the last one?
    – I’m using windows 10.

Great regards
    Nagat

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

HI Nagat. Thanks for getting in touch. We are just about to release version 3.0.34 which is the version that is needed for the second and third tutorials (just posted this week). We made a slight change in the software that will prevent that unnecessary warning. Hoping to release the version you need today or at the latest, tomorrow. In the meantime, you can open “Project | Project Definitions” and make sure that “Strata | Vegetation Type”, “States | State Class”, and “Transitions | Transition Type” all have an integer ID and a color defined. If you don’t see these fields in the table, right click on the table to select the field you want to see. Note that you need to populate these fields before doing the run.

Regards,
    Leonardo

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Tom RoeAdminTom RoeAdmin.
    NagatNagat
    Participant

Hi Leonardo

Thanks for you replying.
    I added the fields and its work.

Many thanks!
    Nagat

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

Hi Nagat, Version 3.0.36 is now posted on the website. You should now be able to complete the tutorial without the unnecessary warnings when state class id’s and colors are not defined. The software instead will automatically assign default values.

Regards,
    Leonardo

NagatNagat
    Participant

Hi Leonardo

Thank you for remind me .

Regards
    Nagat

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.