Menu Close

initial conditions error message

Syncrosim Forums ST-Sim & State-and-Transition Simulation Models initial conditions error message

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mhemstrommhemstrom
    Participant

I’m trying to load the vegetation type and stateclass raster files into version 1.4 (also tried 1.3). As far as I can tell from the properties dialog boxes in ArcMap, both rasters have identical numbers of rows, columns, and extents. I get an error loading the second raster (stateclass) that says “Mismatch on XII corner in rasters”. Any idea what is wrong? Thanks.

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

According to the error message, the X coordinate for the lower left corner of the rasters is not identical.  If you look at the values for the rasters and they are identical then send them my way and I will try to find out what really is the problem.

Regards,

Leonardo 

mhemstrommhemstrom
    Participant

Hi, Leonardo. I double checked the lower left coordinates. They seem identical to me. I’ll e-mail a zipped file with the rasters in it to you. Thanks for checking.

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

I just tried this on my workstation with version 1.4.2 and was not able to reproduce the error with your files. Can you confirm that there are no rasters being used for ages, secondary strata or multipliers?  If there are please check that these are also identical.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.