Menu Close

Output columns are different depending on export method

Syncrosim Forums SyncroSim – General Questions and Answers Output columns are different depending on export method

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    davidandersondavidanderson
    Participant

Hello,
    I have noticed that when exporting results from the Syncrosim Interface versus using either console commands or rsynscrosim that the column names are different. For example when exporting States from the interface the Excel file has the following column names:
    Scenario ID, Scenario, Iteration, Year, Ecological Response Unit, Thinning Units, Tertiary Stratum, State Class, Age Min, Age Max, Area (Acres), Proportion of Landscape, Proportion of Ecological Response Unit

Whereas console mode has the following column headers:
    Iteration, Timestep, StratumID, SecondaryStratumID, TertiaryStratumID, StateClassID, StateLabelXID, StateLabelYID, AgeMin, AgeMax, AgeClass, Amount

The rsyncrosim for the same data has these column names:
    Iteration, Timestep, StratumID, SecondaryStratumID, StateClassID, StateLabelXID, StateLabelYID, AgeMin, AgeMax, AgeClass, Amount
    NOTE. The lack of TertiaryStratumID is related to another question I asked.

I can work with the console/rsyncrosim columns names. The Excel ones are much nicer though and do reflect the definitions in the model. Am I missing something in doing the output data exports that will bring in the columns names as shown in the Excel export files?
    A related question, is it possible to get the Proportion of Landscape, Proportion of Ecological Response Unit fields into the console State Class (STSim_OutputStratumState) export or rsyncrosim export format?

davidandersondavidanderson
    Participant

It now appears that the export from the SyncroSim interface (version 2.2.16, stsim 3.2.19) into State Classes Excel files is dropping the extra columns, Proportion of Landscape, Proportion of Ecological Response Unit (primary stratum).
    Is there an option somewhere to flag the export function to include/exclude the proportion columns?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.