Menu Close

Paste individual strata in latest version of SyncroSIm

Syncrosim Forums ST-Sim & State-and-Transition Simulation Models Paste individual strata in latest version of SyncroSIm

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rswatyrswaty
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I recently upgraded to SyncroSim 2.0.18 and cannot find what used to be called “Paste Strata”. Formerly to build a library of a few strata from a larger library I would: 1) create a new library, 2) copy the scenario from the original library (in my case all LANDFIRE BpSs), 3) goto Edit > Paste Strata the 4) select the strata of interest in the pop-up window. I cannot find PasteStrata or an analogous function in the latest version.
    Any help on this will be greatly appreciated!

Randy

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

Hi Randy,

We have not yet implemented this functionality in version 2.0 of SyncroSim (ST-Sim 3.1), the reason being that the modular architecture that allows for different modules makes this feature a bit more complicated to include in the main SyncroSim menu. However, we hope to add it in the near future. In the meantime, you could copy the entire project or scenario and then under project definitions, delete the strata that you are no longer interested in working on for that particular library. Let me know if that makes sense, or if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Leonardo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.