Menu Close

Run Failure: "Sequence contains no elements"

Syncrosim Forums ST-Sim & State-and-Transition Simulation Models Run Failure: "Sequence contains no elements"

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bwmillerbwmiller
    Participant

I’ve been running through the example scenarios in Exercise 10 of the ST-Sim course handbook using resampled versions of the original raster data (i.e., I reduced the cell size/increased the resolution of the original data). This has not been a problem for any scenarios except for the restoration of large patch edges scenario. When I try to run this scenario with the resampled data I receive the run failure message “sequence contains no elements.” I tried converting the input rasters from float to integer format (with multiple different values for “NO_DATA”), but got the same result. The scenario runs fine with the original raster resolution.

The problem seems to be related to the cell size. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

This is a known bug in version 1.4 of ST-Sim associated with prioritizing large patche edges for transitions when area targets are used.  The crash is incosistent and does not always occur; but it does often.  It will be fixed in the upcoming version (1.5) of ST-Sim.  We hope to get a release out by early November.

Regards,

Leonardo

bwmillerbwmiller
    Participant

Hi Leonardo,

Thanks for the reply. I’ll watch for the release of the new version!

Cheers,
    Brian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.