Menu Close

System.Data.SQLite.dll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lihanwei007lihanwei007
    Participant

Why I still get the message: Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Data.SQLite.dll’ or one of its dependencies after I download and run the file VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe
    Thank you very much!

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

Did you already try the following from our installation instructions page:

If you get the message Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Data.SQLite.dll’ or one of its dependencies then you are missing a required Microsoft update. To fix the problem, go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=30679, click Download, and then select and run the file VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe

If you did and still have the problem, could you please tell me what version of SyncroSim you are using?

Thanks,
    Leonardo

lihanwei007lihanwei007
    Participant

I have installed VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe.My SyncroSim version is 2.0.42.But I still get the error message.
    Last month I download version 2.0.33 in anotehr computer. There was the same problem after I run VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe. But suddenly, it was solved after trying to create new library again and again.I don’t know why.
    And my system is Windows 7.

thank you
    Hanwei

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

Hi Hanwei,

First of all, my apologies for the delayed reply. Second, here are some new things to try:

The link higher up in the thread is out of date. It should be:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53587

And also, you must have “Service Pack 1” of Windows 7 according to this page. Note that SP1 should be installed before installing SyncroSim because (I suspect) that the setup pack’s “VC ++ Merge Module” installer will silently not work if you don’t have at least this version.

Please try these steps and let us know if that resolves your problem.

Regards,
    Leonardo

lihanwei007lihanwei007
    Participant

Hi Leonardo,
    I tried your step and my problem has been solved. Thanks for your help.
    My apologies for the delayed reply because of the business travel.
    Best wishes,
    Hanwei.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.