Menu Close

Transtion multipliers and timesteps

Syncrosim Forums ST-Sim & State-and-Transition Simulation Models Transtion multipliers and timesteps

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jhalofskyjhalofsky
    Participant

In developing MCM values for my 90 year simulation (years 2010-2100), I assigned my MCM timestep values from 1 to 90 in the ‘Transition – multiplier values’ table. However, in St-Sim version 2.4.6, I used the years 2010 and 2100 as my start and end timesteps under the ‘Run Control’ tab. This mismatch between run control and multiplier timestep values generated incorrect results. As it should. Although this problem is obvious in hindsight, it took me days to figure out. I just wanted to bring it to the attention of other users.

-Josh

colin-danielcolin-daniel
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback. It seems like perhaps we should be posting a warning to the Run Log in the future when model parameters are supplied that are outside of the bounds of the Run Control timesteps. We’ll see if we can’t add that to an upcoming release. Colin.

colin-danielcolin-daniel
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback. It seems like perhaps we should be posting a warning to the Run Log in the future when model parameters are supplied that are outside of the bounds of the Run Control timesteps. We’ll see if we can’t add that to an upcoming release. Colin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.