Menu Close

Trouble converting from SyncroSim 2.4.6 to 2.0.9

Syncrosim Forums ST-Sim & State-and-Transition Simulation Models Trouble converting from SyncroSim 2.4.6 to 2.0.9

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kblankenshipkblankenship
    Participant

Hi!
    I want to bring my old model libraries from 2.4.6 into version 2.0.9. When I go to File-Open Library I am prompted to update my library, but after I click “Apply” I receive this error: “Column ‘SchemaVersion’ does not belong to table ED_Version.” Please help.

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

Hi Kori,

For clarification purposes the version 2.4.6 you refer to is for ST-Sim which is the pre SyncroSim version. You are trying to upgrade that old library to SyncroSim version 2.0.9 (ST-Sim 3.1.9).
    The starting library is too old so I suspect you will need to do this in 2 steps:
    1. Upgrade to ST-Sim version 3.0 (Using SyncroSim 1.0 latest full release).
    2. Upgrade to ST-Sim version 3.1 (Using SyncroSim 2.0.9)

Note that both SyncroSim 1.0 and 2.0 can be installed on the same computer.

Regards,
    Leonardo

kblankenshipkblankenship
    Participant

Thanks Leonardo. I downloaded the latest full release of SyncroSim as you suggested (step 1 above), but received another error when trying to open my libraries: “Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Data.SQLite.dll’ or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.” I searched the website for an even earlier version of St-Sim to try updating to but couldn’t find one.

Keymaster

Hi Kori,

This is an unrelated error to do with the Microsoft assemblies on your computer. This can be solved following the instructions on this link

Please let me know if this does not solve your problem.

Regards,
    Leonardo

kblankenshipkblankenship
    Participant

OK, I’m one step closer. I downloaded and installed the C++ file, and I got one of my old libraries into SyncroSim 1.0.44. I then took my library, updated to S.S. 1.0.44 into S.S. 2.0.9 and received this message when trying to open my library: “The library ‘CArevised-TEST’ cannot be loaded because the Add-On ‘Dynamic Multipliers’ is missing.”

Keymaster

Kori, just to followup after helping you resolve this by phone, after upgrading in version 1, Go to File | Library Properties | Add-Ons and disable the Dynamic Multipliers Add-On. Then upgrade to version 2. In future we will try to make this process more seamless.

Regards,
    Leonardo

rswatyrswaty
    Participant

Thanks for this discussion. I had several students run into this error. Glad to have a solution posted here.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.