Menu Close

'DBNull' to type 'Integer' ERROR

Syncrosim Forums ST-Sim & State-and-Transition Simulation Models 'DBNull' to type 'Integer' ERROR

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Agnes_PrzeszlowskaAgnes_Przeszlowska
    Participant

I created a new project in Path v3.1.1 by importing a VDDT database.

The scenario ran fine when I ran it using only the imported VDDT pathways and imported settings. However, when I rebuilt the full scenario using parameters defined in separate source scenarios (i.e. pathways, output, MCM, transition multipliers, general run controls), I got this error in the Task Monitor: Conversion from type ‘DBNull’ to type ‘Integer’ is not valid.

Source Scenarios in Data Sources for the model run appear correct and I double checked the settings and data imports for each source scenario. What is causing the error?

Agnes

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

Hi Agnes,

The most likely cause for this error is a bug in Version 3.1 related to the new spatial functionality. To work around this bug go to the Run Control tab of the scenario properties. Select the ‘Run Model Spatially’ checkbox and save your project. Then uncheck this box and save your project again. This bug was fixed in version 4 of Path. Let me know if this does not resolve your problem.

Cheers,
    Leonardo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.