Menu Close

graph anomalies

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kblankenshipkblankenship
    Participant

Sometimes when I graph my results every number on the Y-axis is repeated twice. For example, the y-axis will read 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, etc. I’ve had this happen w/ different sets of results for both column and line graphs when displaying transition area disaggregated by transition group. I don’t think I’ve experienced this problem when displaying state class area disaggregated by state class. Am I doing something wrong or is there a workaround?

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

The reason this is happening is that you likeley have very small area values for these graphs and the axes are not showing decimal places.  If you are graphing  multiple state classes you can either choose to use the same y axis scale for all or have the min y axixs value be zero.  To set these options use the right click context menu on the graphs.  You can also try graphing only the individual state class that is having this issue and the problem may be resolved.  If you send me your database I may be able to diagnose the problem more specifically.

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

There was a bug in the display of the Y axis values which is now fixed.  For graphs where the maximum y value is less than 100 we display two decimal places so that you can differentiate values when variation on the Y axis in the same graph is small.  We also now allow you to set the minimum value of the Y axis to zero for column graphs which was not possibe before.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.