Menu Close

Importing VDDT Projects to ST-Sim

Syncrosim Forums ST-Sim & State-and-Transition Simulation Models Importing VDDT Projects to ST-Sim

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kblankenshipkblankenship
    Participant

How do I import VDDT projects into ST-Sim? This tutorial implies that I may need to go from VDDT to Path to ST-Sim: http://www.apexrms.com/download/6110/?

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

Hi Kori,

You are correct that you must first import from VDDT to Path and then to ST-Sim. Going from VDDT to Path for an entire database is very straight forward (File | New Project from VDDT) so no tutorial is required for this step. Let me know if you need any clarification on this.

Regards,

Leonardo

rswatyrswaty
    Participant

First where is Path? It’s required to do the transfer from VDDT to ST-Sim but I can’t find it on your web site. For now Jim Smith is doing the VDDT-Path step.

Second, I cannot get the “State Class” import to work. I am sure it has to do with how I am typing in the formula that is on the tutorial. Exactly what should it look like in Excel? I get a “#value” error in Excel when I use anything like what is in the tutorial (without the “”).

Thanks!
    Randy

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

Hi Randy,

You can get Path 4.2.2 from http://www.apexrms.com/download/6080/

The password for the zip file is the same as for ST-Sim.

The state class import can be tricky.  As specified in the tutorial, note that the ”Name” field in the template you are importing into ST-Sim should be set with a formula to:

=B2&":"&C2

If you are still having trouble, let me know and we could look it over with a GoTo.

Cheers,

Leonardo

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Tom RoeAdminTom RoeAdmin.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.