Menu Close

Results

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ashliskyashlisky
    Participant

Two questions:

1) I successfuly ran a Path model, then edited and reloaded attribute and transition multiplier files. When I re-ran the model, I received the following error message and could not proceed further: “There is no data for ‘Stratum State’. Cannot continue.”

I checked over my attribute and transition multiplier files (i.e., to see if I joined an erroneous stratum-state pair) and found nothing amiss (yet). Any ideas on why it bombed?

2) We used to be able to graph % of landscape and means in VDDT – is that possible in Path, or do I have to create a post-processing step outside Path to do this?

leonardo-fridleonardo-frid
    Keymaster

Can you send me a copy of the offending database so that I can try to reproduce the problem?

Keymaster

This is currently not possible in Path 2.0, although it is on the list of planned enhancements. To acomplish this at the moment you need to export the Summary Reports and post process the data.

Keymaster

This will occur if the scenario that you ran had a VDDT Output property defined but had the save output to the database checkbox deselected. In this case no output is saved to the database so it is not possible for Path to generate graphs of results.

The VDDT Output property can be found in the Advanced properties tab of the scenario properties under VDDT Settings in the property tree.

You will need to select this checkbox and rerun your scenario to be able to graph results.

colin-danielcolin-daniel
    Keymaster

A workaround for generating graphs that show % of total landscape area is to setup a scenario where the total area = 100. The area numbers should then represent percentages. Note that you will need to modify the resolution of the run to get the desired number of simulation cells if you reset the total area.

ashliskyashlisky
    Participant

I re-ran the simulation, checking “save output to database” along with my output parameters and I still get this error message. The TransitionsSummary.csv, TransitionsByClassessSummary.csv, and ClassessSummary.csv output tables are blank, although the detailed classes and transitions output tables have data.

However, it works when I uncheck “retain intermediate VDDT files”. BUT, I need to retain these values so I can do post processing on the TransitionsByClassessSummary.csv table….

Keymaster

Can you make sure that you have checked the first two boxes in the summary output group of your VDDT Output property? The summary output files are what gets imported to the Path database to generate graphs and reports so these boxes need to be selected if you want to view results from Path.

If you are still having trouble after trying this give me a shout and we can try to resolve with a GoTo Meeting.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.